H2S/TOS TS MEDOR® : H2S, total organic sulfur and total sulfur
The H2S/TOS TS MEDOR® is an autoGC-ED (MEDOR® Electrochemical wet cell Detector) for the analysis and monitoring of H2S, TOS and TS.
- Different configurations exist depending on the application and concentration range : HS2/TOS TS MEDOR ppb for 0-1 ppm and H2S/TOS TS MEDOR ppm for 0-10 / 0-50 / 0-100 ppm
- Automatic sampling using a loop
- Automatic loop injection on metallic capillary column
- Isothermal gas chromatograph
- Detection of all compounds eluting from the column performed by MEDOR® detector : Electrochemical wet cell Detector which is a Sulfur Specific Detector (SSD)
- Signal provided by electrochemical reaction between the wet cell electrolyte and the sulfur compounds
- Fully compliant with ASTM D 7493-14 : Standard Test Method for On-line Measurement of Sulfur Compounds in Natural Gas and Gaseous Fuelsby Gas Chromatograph and Electrochemical Detection.
- Compliant with ASTM D 5504-20 : Standard Test Method for Determination of Sulfur Compounds in Natural Gas and Gaseous Fuels by Gas Chromatography and Chemiluminescence with alternative detector.
- Continuous monitoring with automatic online sampling
- Analytical performances :
- Specific, linear and very sensitive to sulfur compounds
- Results validation by automatic standard injection
- Long term stability using detector installed in reservoir
- Extremely low maintenance :
- Very long life time detector with electrolyte, up to 10 years.
- Low gas consumption, can be reduced in option
- More than 10 years data storage
- No cylinders required thanks to internal calibration tube and gas generators
- Automatic control with process device
- Intelligents system with tunable and interactive alarm levels
- Powerful VISTACHROM Chromatotec® software :
- Remote monitoring & injection control
- Full traceability with on board archiving of results and chromatograms
H2S / TOS TS MEDOR®
Back to previous page