Customer Technical Support Engineer - France and Export
Chromatotec Group, is a manufacturer of high tech measuring instruments dedicated to the industrial and environmental markets. Highly exporter (90% of the turnover), we are looking for :
A Customer Technical Support Engineer - France and Export
The position is located near Bordeaux (France), 20km
Job description :
The Customer Technical Support Engineer, reporting to the department manager, will mainly be dedicated to :
- Ensure both preventive and curative maintenance of the equipment installed on customer’s site, answering client’s need.
- Study customer’s issues and implement proper methods to solve the problem within the shortest possible time.
- Be pro-active in giving keys to improve processes.
- Act as an interface between the other departments to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Be the guarantor of specific administrative procedures of the customer technical support department, including reporting of malfunctioning and problems experienced.
- Participate in the technical training of customers and distributors.
In the end, possible evolution depending on the candidate profile.
The Customer Technical Support Engineer will report to the Analytical Department Manager.
Work area : France and Export
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum of 5 year scientific degree in physics /chemistry.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Good level of Spanish will be appreciated.
- Experience in instrumentation.
- Good computer skills.
- You are beginner or you have a first professional experience in after sales service in scientific instrumentation field.
- You are rigorous, dynamic and autonomous on your projects and have the ability to work in team.
- You have a sense of customer service and you want to commit yourself to work within a high growth potential company.
Salary : based on candidate profile
Permanent contract, to be quickly filled
Please send : Resume, Picture and cover letter under the reference SAV/France-EXPORT
By email : email@example.comReturn to Top...