ChromaTHC : Total HydroCarbons analysis
CH4 and Non-Methane Total Hydro Carbon (NMTHC) Monitoring and analysis of Methane and Non-Methane Hydrocarbons by flame ionization detection (ppm level analysis)
The chromaTHC is an automated isothermal industrial gas chromatograph dedicated to the analysis of volatile organic compounds in air (indoor, outdoor, combustion), industrial hygiene, pure gas like N2/CO2/O2.
- As a fully automatic instrument, the CHROMATHC allows un-attended operation after commissioning 24/24.
- The injection is made via a loop and valve installed in an isothermal oven at a standard 80°C.
- The separation between CH4 and (C2H6 for UHC) and NMTHC is achieved using a column with back flush.
Unlike other similar analyzers, there is no interference from oxygen.
To eliminate issues with flame fluctuation, a valve regulates carrier gas (hydrogen or Nitrogen or air).
The retention time drift is less than 0,3 %.
- The instrument has a flame ionization detector (FID) heated at 150°C with auto ignition.
VISTACHROM ® software :
Chromatotec developed software system allows :
- Remote monitoring
- Full traceability through archiving of results and QC
- Set up and control of threshold alarms
- Export of data MODBUS / MGS1 / 4-20mA /0-10V
Back to previous page
Related Applications :
This market is driven by law and legislations made in Europe and/or USA (US EPA). It deals with ambient air monitoring : analysis / calibration / automatic zero air in continuous 7 days a week. (...)
Discover more about our ChromaTHC