Volatil Organic Compounds (VOC) analyzer: chromaFID
A GC/FID instrument for automatic, continuous analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds (20 ppb to ppm)
The ChromaFID is a gas chromatograph dedicated to the analysis of VOC’s from 20 ppb to ppm levels. The analyser enables the continuous monitoring of the concentration of VOC compounds from C1 to C12.
- Automatic, continuous sampling through a sample loop
- Injection of the loop sample into a temperature regulated metallic capilliary column. The temperature & pressure of the column is regulated by the operating software.
- The detection of the VOC compounds eluted from the column is performed by an FID detection system.
The chromaFID is equipped with an integrated PC comprising of the Vistachrom programme. Before delivery, the instrument is tested and validated for a minimum of 1 week by our QC department.
The instrument is robust, compact and very low maintenance and
offers excellent result quality : repeatability, linearity, stability and sensibility (ppb).
VISTACHROM ® software :
Chromatotec developed software system allows :
- Remote monitoring
- Full traceability through archiving of results and QC
- Set up and control of threshold alarms
- Export of data MODBUS / MGS1 / 4-20mA /0-10V
Back to previous page
Related Applications :
Industrial companies produce during there manufacturing process toxic compounds such as Benzene or H2S. CHROMATOTEC analysers are able to monitor such compounds. For this kind of applications we (...)
Air Liquide, Praxair, Air Products, BOC, Messer, Linde, Takachiho , Aga ... need to control the amount of impurities : Quality control before delibery to customer like : Petrochemistry, (...)
Our Representative agent in Saudi Arabia, the company Abdul Karim H. Al-Sinan & Partner For Trading Co., has informed us of a interesting enquiry concerning the monitoring of MTBE in water. (...)
The name of «volatile organic compounds» refers to several hundreds of compounds which result from different origins such as the manufacturing industries.
According to the environmental conditions (...)